Our working students gain experience riding, hunting, teaching and developing Irish horses for the American market. This is a fantastic opportunity for students who are interested in the horse industry and have a desire to work with horses of all levels.
We have, for the last 10+ years been working with the American agency; Communicating for Agriculture, who provides visa and insurance for students who travel to the US to work in the equine industry.
- Teaching based on experience
- Riding based on experience
- Must be able to commit for 6 months - 1 year
- Riding at Training level, however will train the right person
- Motivated and outgoing
- Desire to work in a busy environment with 40+ horses in training
- Ability to drive a horse trailer is a plus, but not a requirement
- Salary based on experience
- Housing and car available